(If you have any of the following concerns please discuss with your specialists prior to Treatment)
- Acne vulgaris stage III-IV: Diagnosed by a physician, on medication for specific chronic Acne conditions showing numerous papules and pustules, along with occasionally inflamed nodules.
- Herpes simplex: Cold sores on lips, also known as fever blisters, that are currently inflamed. Prior to receiving Microneedling Treatments beginning an antiviral medication is recommended.
- Warts: Should not receive Microneedling over warts of any kind
- Scleroderma: Scleroderma is an autoimmune connective tissue and rheumatic disease that causes inflammation in the skin and other areas of the body. When an immune response tricks tissues into thinking they are injured, it causes inflammation, and the body makes too much collagen, leading to scleroderma.
- Bacteria/fungal Infections: All infections should be clear prior to Microneedling Treatments or any other facials or treatments.
- Open lesions: Please allow healing prior to appointment. If you have current open lesions, please call Premier to discuss prior to your appointment.
- Skin cancer: After treatment or removal of any skin cancer you must allow time for healing and provide Premier with your doctor’s approval to receive Microneedling.
- Hemophilia: A genetic disorder caused by missing or defective factor VIII (FVIII), a clotting protein. Must provide a doctor’s approval directly to Premier prior to Treatment.
- Pregnancy: Premier Face and Bodywork doesn’t recommend anyone currently pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding to receive Microneedling.